Designed for Seniors is making products with the ethic and tradition of our country’s past—plus the creativity and innovation necessary for today’s consumer. Designed for Seniors® is the one of the world’s largest-selling brand of hot tubs..
Who purchases a Designed for Seniors® Walk-in Tub?
- Those who have balance problems or a lack of stability
- Those insecure about falling when stepping over the walls of a regular bathtub
- Those troubled with the aches and pains often associated with aging, such as arthritis pain, muscle cramps, joint discomfort—even trouble sleeping
- Seniors and the elderly who fear losing their independence and the ability to remain in their homes as they age.
Features of the Designed for Seniors® Walk-in Tub include:
- A low, safe step for entry
- 10 water and 16 air Designed for Seniors® jets to target and soothe those aching muscles and joints
- Tub Door Latch System (Guaranteed not to leak)
- New – Ergonomic Handheld Shower Wand with easy On/Off Switch
- Built-in Grab Bar for extra safety
- A convenient, built-in, ADA compliant, raised seat
- Nationwide Service Network
Further, all operating controls are within easy reach, and all features are standard. The tub is designed to fit your existing tub space and will be custom installed in your bathroom.
For more information on Designed for Seniors® Walk-In Tubs, please visit www.designedforseniors.com/.